Thursday, May 7, 2009

Chocolate and Litter

While driving home from getting my hair cut by the fabulous Erica Smith at Lollies Beauty Bar, I stopped by Target and picked up my favorite bar of chocolate.


Delicious! Exceptionally great when you put it in the freezer for a while.

So, there I was, driving down Main Street, enjoying my Chocolate XOXOX Orange Peel Dark Chocolate, and the person in the Ford F-150 in front of me proceeded to toss there trash out the window. Littering and people that don't respect bicycle lanes really get me riled up. So instead of laying on the horn and making an idiot of myself, I called the Litter Line.
Jot down the license number, make, model and color of the vehicle and call this number:

1.888.554.8837

They will mail a notice to thee car owner telling them they were spotted littering. At least this might give them a guilty conscience and wait for a trash can. If you see people throwing cigarettes out when a burn ban is going on, they might write tickets. Not completely sure about that.

Go buy some chocolate and program the Litter Line into your mobile.

Keep our land grand!

No comments: