Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Photo Shoot!

Such Fun! I was so excited when my sweet friend Erica Smith called and asked if I would pull clothes for a portfolio shoot a client of hers, Jenny Sauer, was doing.

Here are some of the shots. She's so gorgeous!


Dace Wool Grey Coat
Vintage Garden Knits Cable Knit Neck Warmer
Dace Shift Dress
Dace Wool with Ruffles Dress
Vintage Garden Knits Head Wrap
Feather by Feather Headband
Pistachio Gold with Yellow Necklace
Alternative Apparel Eco V-Neck Tee and Chartreuse Vest

Model - Jenny Sauer
Wardrobe Styling - Katie Huskerson
Hair Styling - Erica Elaine Smith
Photography - Reseth Photography

2 comments:

Robin Thomas said...

Wow, thank you for the shout out on the neck cover. Those shots are hot. Thank you!!

Reseth Photography said...

The clothing was so beautiful to work with. I truly enjoyed it! Thank you!! Everything worked out perfect! I can't wait to stop in and see your cute little shop :)