A few photos of what a modern day treasure hunt looks like.
I had to resist the urge to buy the red vintage lawn chairs.
Can you spot the cute, fluffy dog in this vendors booth?
Loved the old marquee letters, but no "H's" to be found.
Junk galore! My kind of place.
Some much needed home-made ice cream after a long day of scouring the place.
- 12 1920's wooden folding chairs that once belonged to the International Order of Old Fellows $11.50 each! What a deal.
- 1 glass, amber colored head
- A flying pig made of recycled street signs. Slightly tacky but I love it. He needs a name.
- 2 iron shoe cobbling molds
- 2 metal hanging baskets for my porch. Can't wait to plant them up.
- 1 perfectly quaint side table for traveling to craft shows.
- An awesome old door with beautiful carving
- 2 1910's window sash sets. We are going to use them as our cabinet doors for our record shelves.
Next Canton weekend is: April 2nd - 5th
If anyone is interested in taking a trip, let me know. I'd love to go for round two!