Sunday, April 19, 2009

Canton Texas In Less Than 2 Weeks!


Hi Friends!
Wanted to let you know I'm organizing a flea market trip to Canton, TX on Friday, May 1st. A couple of people have expressed interest in going so here's the scoop:

We will leave from Norman at 6:00 AM sharp. Depending on numbers and what people are looking for, we may need to caravan. It takes about 4 hours so we will get there by 10:00.

10:00 to 5:00 scour for treasures, eat awesome fair food, have a lovely day.

Things shut down at 5:00, so I would recommend, if you have large items that you have left with the dealers, we should start rounding those up around 4:00.

I may have access to my folks 15 passenger van, so anyone that has the intention of finding larger items, I am happy to haul them back for you if you are willing to pitch in on gasoline. I need to know ahead of time if anyone will be interested it's use.

Things you will want to bring:
  • Sunscreen
  • Cash (1's, 10's and 20's are best)
  • A cart or wagon that can roll on asphalt
  • A couple of canvas bags
  • Comfy shoes
  • H2O bottle
  • Your imagination
If you want to come, please let me know as soon as possible. It's going to be a blast!

Email Katie at:

thebirdiesnest@gmail.com
Number of people coming
Items you are interested in finding

No comments: