Friday, May 15, 2009

My Best Friends Baby Bump...

My dear and fabulous friends, Courtney and Rob are expecting in July. For Court's birthday I gave making a baby bump top a go.

Courtney, being an exceptionally crafty gal with an eye for detail, is making the babies bedding. They are waiting to find out the gender of the baby so she found some really cute Amy Butler fabrics in different shades of grass green, blue and yellow for the skirt, bumper and quilt. She's putting the finishing touches on the quilt an when it's done, she has graciously agreed to let me post photos of her work.

When she opened her present, we found out that one of the prints she had selected was in the top I had made! We must have been channeling the same brain waves that day. Can't wait to meet their little one.

No comments: