Thursday, June 25, 2009

I think this works better...

Now don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of yellow. It's my favorite color. I just think with our bedding, the room is a little overtly feminine. When we moved in last year, we should have taken more time to figure out what we wanted to do. The yellow wall was sort of a snap decision and turned out too matched. So I got with it one afternoon this week and changed it up.
Before...


and after....


It's a dark high shine grey.


Today was Oliver's turn to be featured. They are so weird. The minute they hear the camera, they come running. Inquisitive little guys.

When my mom came to visit and saw the colors we used throughout the house she pointed out that we had decorated our house to match our cats! It was a totally subconscious thing.

Have a happy Thursday!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Love the grey, very soothing.

birdie said...

thanks katie!