Monday, August 31, 2009

Dustbowl!

Wow! Saturday was a blast. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day, wonderful vendors, talented singers and bands, generous sponsors and enthusiastic shoppers.

I'm so glad my mom, dad, brother and dear friend Bettye made it up from McAlester. A BIG "thanks!" to my AMAZING 2nd mother, Cathy for bringing us lunch, watching my booth and being awesome!

Booths on Buchanan Street:














My honey, Tyler, big bub Jeff, little bro Adam:
The Smith's: Jake, Sarah and little cutie Sebastian:Yusuf of Etudaiye Pottery Studio:
Jenny, Jan (not pictured) and Jackson surprised me! First time to meet the little guy.
Cora Mae Green rocking one of my puff headbands:

I could have purchased something from every single booth, but had to restrain myself.
Here's what I found:
Pear zip up travel bag from Rose Knits, blue wood print zip pouch from Cut out and Collect, mustad and cream with tool striped head band and black with green stone necklace from fellow Dustbowl collaborator, Dana Joy Fisher from her new Pistachio line.
Can't wait for next time!

4 comments:

Robin Thomas said...

It was a wonderful venue, great vendors and you are cute as a polka dot fabric coveredbutton Miss Katie! Well done!!

Briana Shepley said...

It was a fantastic show! Thank you guys for hosting such a wonderful event!

Funkybella said...

Dustbowl was wonderful, thank you!
Please do one in the spring!

danajoy said...

great day!!!!

there are a couple of things I keep thinking about and wishing i would have purchased...one being the wood grain clutch similar to your little bag!